Kingdom of Bahrain: The Ministry of Health of Bahrain has recently shared an update regarding the commencement of celebrations following the Arab Pharmacist Day falls on April 2nd every year. The celebrations were held to provide all the industry members with the required recognition and applauds.
According to the shared updates, the celebrations for Arab Pharmacist was also attended by the Health Minister of Bahrain, Dr Jaleela Jawad Hassan, along with other top government and ministry officials.
In addition, the reports stated that the Kingdom of Bahrain, Arab countries, on April 2nd each year, joins the celebrations of the Arab Pharmacist Day to celebrate the efforts and exceptional works they have been doing to assist the medical fraternity in the best way possible.
Furthermore, the official from the Ministry of Health also conveyed that Arab Pharmacist Day primarily aims to spread awareness of the role of pharmacists and to encourage activities that enhance and highlight the role of pharmacists in upgrading healthcare services.
As per the reports, the objectives of celebrating Arab Pharmacist Day include a number of aspects and areas to be targeted, which include;
– To work with governmental and local authorities to provide consultative services,
– Providing necessary information,
– Prompt consultation to specialists in the fields of private care and citizens in general,
– Improving the quality of health services provided to the patient through the safe and effective use of pharmaceuticals,
– To emphasize the integrated role of the Pharmacist as an active team member of a health and encourage pharmacists to do research related to pharmacy care development.
Moreover, the Ministry of Health on this occasion emphasizes the tremendous efforts of the pharmacists and the achievements achieved through their diligent work.
Notably, “The Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Bahrain is keen to organize a number of events and awareness activities in conjunction with the celebration of the Arab Pharmacist Day by holding lectures and events aimed at spreading awareness of the importance of pharmacists and the safe use of medicine,” said officials.